Sales items cannot be combined with other offers. All sales are final.
Our beautiful range of all natural eyeshadows is talc free and made with rice powder instead. Our eyeshadows contain antioxidant ingredients such as superfruits, vitamins and plant pigments to benefit the skin.
- A smooth consistency, blendable and buildable.
- Nutrient dense formula that delivers beautiful color from plants and natural sources.
- Infused with argan oil and vitamins and tea extracts to benefit the skin.
- Vegan, Healthy and All Natural.
- Cool Coconut – Pale beige with slight iridescence and satin finish
- Celebrate – Pink beige with shimmer
- Golden Glow – Medium gold shade with shimmer finish
- Chocolate Bronze – Medium brown copper bronze with shimmer finish
- Decadent (Taupey Plum) – Dark taupe with a hint of plum and satin finish
- Sunset – Peach champagne with shimmer finish
- Charming – Radiant beige with shimmer finish
Size: 0.09 oz / 2.6 g
Packaging Update: Our eyeshadow packaging is made from recycled paper and made for curbside recycling!
We're putting the green in green beauty!
TALC-FREE | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | PACKAGING - RECYCLABLE | PACKAGING - RECYCLED CONTENT
ALWAYS CHECK PRODUCT PACKAGING FOR CURRENT INGREDIENT LIST.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil*, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit (Acai) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide, Caffeine, (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, May Contain: Rosa Gallica Flower Powder, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica
- Sweep light color over the entire eye area from the lash line to the brow bone. Wear alone or as a base color.
- Use on inner corner as a highlighter to brighten the eye area.
- Use under the brow bone to highlight and brighten the eyes.
- When ready to dispose, pull the band off the palette and toss it into your compostable bin.
- Pop the pan out, clean it and toss the empty pan and the palette into your recycling bin. Easy peasy.