Sales items cannot be combined with other offers. All sales are final.
Our all natural pressed blush is made with soothing rice powder instead of talc and enhanced with antioxidant ingredients and plant and vegetable pigments to impart beautiful color and nourish skin.
- Our talc free blush is alternatively made with oil-absorbing rice powder that delivers a smooth finish.
- Nutrient dense formula that delivers beautiful rich color from natural sources.
- Versatile and gentle blush that can be worn as eye shadow too.
- Vegan, Healthy and All Natural.
- Carousel – Pink coral with matte finish
- Coral Candy – Pinky peach with accents of gold shimmer
- Baby Pink – Ethereal cool pale pink with matte finish
- Bloom – A neutral and soft rose pink with a matte finish
- Glory – A peachy-beige with subtle shimmer that gives a healthy glow
Size: 0.14 oz / 4 g
Packaging Update: Our blush packaging is made from recycled paper and made for curbside recycling!
We're putting the green in green beauty!
TALC-FREE | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | PACKAGING - RECYCLABLE | PACKAGING - RECYCLED CONTENT
ALWAYS CHECK PRODUCT PACKAGING FOR CURRENT INGREDIENT LIST.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil*, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit (Acai) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter, Euterp Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract (Carrot), May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica
- Apply to the apples of the cheeks with blush brush, sweeping outward and toward the hairline and then downward, blend for a natural appearance.
- Use as eyeshadow and blush.
- Apply blush over our Cheek Tint to create new colors (try Coral Candy blush over Coral Hibiscus cheek tint).
- When ready to dispose, pull the band off the palette and toss it into your compostable bin.
- Pop the pan out, clean it and toss the empty pan and the palette into your recycling bin. Easy peasy.