Welcome to HAN Rewards Program – a loyalty program that gives you the chance to receive discounts, free products and more goodies by sharing, purchasing, reviewing and more. Read on for answers to some common questions about this exciting, new Rewards program.
You can opt into the Rewards program by clicking on the green Rewards button the bottom left of our website and then on “Find Out More.” It will lead you the My Account page.
1. If you already have an account, log in with your username and password. Click on the green Rewards button in the corner again. This time, you’ll see the ways to earn and rewards options. Underneath, there is a “Join Now” button. Click on that, and you’re in!
2. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one on the registration page. At the bottom of the registration page, you’ll be able to click the box to “Please sign me up for the HAN Rewards Program.” Once you click on the “Register” button, you’re in and voila 20 points will be in your rewards bank (our gift to you just for signing up)!
You’ll receive 1 point per $1 spent.
You can earn discounts like a $5 off coupon and free products, from eyeshadows and lip glosses to mystery bundles.
You can earn rewards by making purchases, signing up for the rewards program, referring friends, writing reviews on our product pages and sharing on social media. If you input your birthday in the profile, you can even get points to celebrate your big day!
This is a new rewards program, so only purchases and review going forward from the day that you sign up for the HAN Rewards program will apply.
There are 2 ways to write reviews for points.
1. When you make a purchase, you’ll receive an email requesting a review. If you sign into your HAN Account and write the review, you’ll receive points for that review.
2. On each HAN product page underneath the product details, there is a Ratings & Reviews section. Click on “Write a review” and write the review for the appropriate product.
You won’t be able to click on the “Write a Review” button in the Rewards Program Dashboard to write a review, since the button is inactive.
Please note, you’ll only receive points for writing reviews for products purchased after the launch of HAN’s new Rewards program.
As a Rewards Program member, you can invite friends to create an account and purchase with HAN for points. Here’s how you can refer your friends:
1. When you’re logged into your account, click on the green Rewards button in the left corner of the HAN website.
2. Under “Earn Points,” clicking into “Refer a Friend” will give you a few options to refer your friends to HAN. You can copy and paste the link, share through your Facebook or Twitter feeds, or email your friends personally to invite them.
You’ll receive points each time a referred friend make their first purchase with HAN. As an extra bonus, your referred friends will get a special discount with their first order.
We’re sorry to see you go! To opt out, click on the green Rewards button on the bottom left corner of the website. Click on the “Profile” link underneath your name. By clicking the green “Cancel Membership” button, you’ll be able to opt out of HAN’s Rewards Program.
To rejoin, log into your account. Click on the green “HAN Rewards” button on the left corner of the website. You’ll receive a prompt that lets you opt in. Click “Opt in” and you’ll be back in the Rewards program immediately!
Click on the green HAN Rewards button at the bottom of the screen. The HAN Rewards Dashboard will pop up. Click on the “Spend Points” tab. Choose the reward that you’d like. The appropriate number of points will be deducted, and you’ll receive a one time use coupon code. You’ll be able to use the coupon code with your next purchase. Whenever you’d like to redeem the code, you can go to your cart and enter the code in at check out. Please note that codes are valid 90 days after they are issued and expire after one use.
You can apply the $5 off coupon for all full-size products. Please note sample products (e.g., Sample Cheek & Lip Tints, Sample Concealer Sets and Sample Lip Gloss) are not included.
If you return your purchase, HAN will deduct the Rewards Points that you were awarded for that purchase from your Rewards Program Account. If you have already redeemed those Rewards Points, this could potentially result in a negative Rewards Point balance in your Rewards Program Account.
Yes, coupons expire about 90 days from the day it was issued. Points do not expire, however.