Our concealers are bottled in PCR packaging for less waste! This type of packaging is made entirely from previously-recycled materials to keep waste out of landfills and oceans, and in your cosmetics collection in a beautiful new form. Our creamy and nourishing concealer improves uneven skin tone, conceals dark circles, reduces redness, and lifts signs of fatigue while benefiting the skin from argan oil, squalane, rosehip oil, green tea and Vitamin E.
- Buildable medium to full coverage.
- Improves uneven skin tone.
- Long-wearing formula.
- Made with natural and organic ingredients.
- Made in USA.
- Fair – Fair skin with pink undertones
- Fair Light – Fair to light skin with neutral or yellow undertones
- Light Medium – Medium skin with warm undertones
- Medium Tan – Olive to tan skin with warm undertones
- Tan – Tan skin with warm red undertones
- Rich (new shade) – Medium-deep to deep skin with neutral undertones
- Deep (new shade) – Deep skin with neutral undertones
Size: 0.31 oz / 8.8 g
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | PACKAGING - RECYCLED CONTENT
ALWAYS CHECK PRODUCT PACKAGING FOR CURRENT INGREDIENT LIST.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Jojoba Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Silica, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax *, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Squalane, Rose Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Laminaria Japonica (Seaweed) Extract, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Water (Aqua), Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil *, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide
- Apply with finger tips or the wand applicator to transfer the concealer in small dots to the under-eye area, then blend using a soft patting motion. If the skin under the eye area is dry, it helps to apply a minimal amount of lightweight moisturizer and then apply the concealer.
- Mix concealer with moisturizer or facial lotion to use as a foundation.
- Cover blemishes with concealer that matches your skin tone.